Does your kid have a lovie that is totally abused, er, overly loved? Babble wants to see!
Submit your best baby (0-4 years old) with lovie photo by Tuesday, July 19th at 11pm EST and we’ll feature it in a slideshow on Babble! Plus, three lucky winners—chosen by our readers—will receive:
1st place: Carousel Designs Crib Blanket of winner’s choice – Carousel Designs is a trendsetting leader in the baby bedding industry. In addition to having over 100 pre-designed bedding collections, Carousel Designs also allows parents to design and create their own virtual nursery online with their Nursery Designer®.
2nd place: Kushies Zebra Blanket (winner can choose color) + Kushies Kritter – Kushies, a Canada-based company, creates and provides an innovative collection of quality baby products and accessories.
3rd place: Baby Zoo Nightlight – Baby Zoo’s mission is to provide parents with playful new solutions to sleep time troubles.
Find out how to enter after the jump!
How to enter:
Entry is quick, easy, and totally FREE. Just follow these simple steps:
1. Like Babble Toddler on Facebook
2. Upload your picture — along with your name — to the wall of our Babble Toddler fan page, then click the Share button.
TO UPLOAD A PHOTO ON OUR FACEBOOK WALL:
The winner chosen by Babble readers and will be announced here on Toddler Times on Monday, August 1st. Things people look for in winning photos:
- Appearance: the overall creativity of the photo
- Photo/composition quality: how clear and visually appealing the photo is
- Humor and/or aww factor: how much the photo makes us laugh or marvel at the cuteness
- “It factor”: that Je ne sais quoi that makes it an amazing photo
Voting for the Readers’ Choice winner will begin on July 22nd, and end on July 29th. Here’s how to vote:
- On Monday, July 22nd, we will launch a photo album on our Babble Facebook page of all the entries. You, your friends, and anyone else who “likes” Babble Toddler on Facebook can choose which of the photos wins!
- To vote for your favorites, just click the “like” button at the bottom of each picture you love. The photo that receives the most “likes” will win!
If you have any questions, please email Amelia at firstname.lastname@example.org
**Contest available to U.S. residents only**
Check out the prizes here: