Another month, another update. This brings us to a whopping 15! Where does the time go?
Cullen just gets more and more fun by the day. Most of the time he’s a barrel of laughs, but he’s also teaching me about the challenges and hurdles of toddlerhood too. It’s amazing how quickly he’s becoming a little person with thoughts, feelings, words, and opinions. Oh yes, opinions.
Most of his opinions are food related these days. Yes, I’ll have more toast and another muffin. No thanks for the broccoli and the avocado. Although recently I think this may have been more teething-related. Yep, I said teething – it’s back! After months and months of no action on the gums, the molars are suddenly coming through full force! But I’m getting ahead of myself…
Here’s a look at everything he’s up to now at 15 months!
And last but not least, a rundown for the month!
- Weight: gigantic. I’m guessing at least 24 pounds.
- New Words: no, uh oh, yeah, and again
- Teeth: eight, with two more on the way
- Favorite Foods: broccoli, black beans, Mediterranean hummus, mini muffins, sweet potatoes, steamed apples, fresh pairs, toast with sunbutter
- Likes: being held by mom, giving the dogs their treats, drinking from straws, eating out of his snack cup, reading books, wash baskets, playing with phones, climbing in and out of his reading chair
- Dislikes: the stroller, getting dressed, wearing shoes, walking and holding hands, the dogs being too rowdy, dad going to work, getting strapped into the car seat