Walk into any toy store and you know instantly that there’s no shortage of games for toddlers.
But sometimes the most fun activities don’t require batteries, adult assembly or something with a screen and wi-fi access.
BabyCenter.com has their finger on the pulse of a good time for toddlers. Here are six games that are free, fun and easy for toddlers (and — shhhhhh, don’t tell them — educational):
For 7 more great toddler games, hop on over to BabyCenter.com
More from Meredith on Babble:
- ‘My Baby, Not My Child’: Brave Woman Documents Giving Up Her Infant for Adoption (PHOTOS)
- ‘Up’ Fan Art Further Illustrates the Sweetness of a Poignant Story (PHOTOS)
- It Was Only a Matter of Time: Meet Hipster Mickey Mouse (PHOTOS)
- Bunny Babes! 15 Toddlers Who are All Ready for Easter
- ‘Flying Henry’ Magically Lands in Bookstores (PHOTOS)
- No Bunny Does Easter Like These 10 Awkward Easter Bunnies
- 10 Ways to Tell Your Second Child Apart from Your First
- Your Bad-Hair Day Just Got Better: 10 Hilariously Awkward Hairdos That, Thankfully, Aren’t Yours
- 10 Things Never to do With or Near a Toddler
- 10 ‘Real Life’ Disney Princesses Deliver a Lovely Reality Without Spoiling the Fantasy