It’s hard to argue with someone who’s vocabulary is limited to fewer than a dozen words.
A dad named Bob learned that when he tried to get his toddler son to call him Dad instead of Bob.
In some ways it makes sense when young children call their parents by their first names given they hear everyone else calling them by name. But that doesn’t mean a parent should just give up insisting that their child call them Mom or Dad.
Bob certainly didn’t. Take a look:
Source: The Huffington Post
Video credit: YouTube
Photo credit: iStock
More from Meredith on Babble’s Toddler blog:
- 10 Signs You’re Madly and Hopelessly, if Not Oddly, in Love with Your Toddler
- 7 Ways Toddlers and 39-Year-Olds are Pretty Much the Same People
- The Thing I Waited 16 Months and 6 Days to do with My Toddler
- 5 Glaring Ways Parenting Has Evolved Over the Past Century
- Are You Guilty of Thinking Any of These 5 Unhealthy Foods are Actually Good for Your Toddler
- If Nothing Else, Tell Your Toddler to be Grateful They Weren’t Born in Paris in the 1880s (PHOTOS)