My friend Dave Engledow of Engledow Art Photography (otherwise known as the World’s Greatest Dad) is a fellow lover of Halloween. No cutesy business for him! It’s nothing but a true appreciation for the occult and macabre.
You may remember Dave’s work from the past, including his 2012 calendar, and how it all began with his kickstarter campaign. He and his favorite subject, daughter Alice Bee, have come a long way since then and the book that was in the works last year is finally available for pre-order with your favorite online retailer.
The book is titled, “Confessions of the World’s Best Father” published by Gotham Books (an imprint of Penguin Random House). The official release date is May 6 2014!
Until then, feast your eyes and have a spooktacularly Happy Halloween…
More Babbles From Selena…
- My Toddler’s Fever Led To a Febrile Seizure – What You Should Know
- Toddler Approved: DIY Lego Figure Crayons
- 5 Ways To Do Date Night In: Parental Advisement Edition
- 13 Easy Halloween Craft and Activities For Toddlers
- 3 Years of Gratuitous Pumpkin Patch Photos & Counting
- The Evolution of the Cabbage Patch Kid: It’s Been 30 Years!
- DIY & Handmade Hallowe’en Costumes For Toddlers
- Momfession: I Do Time-Outs and Sometimes I Yell Too…
- 10+ Things We Did (and Do) To Save Our Relationship (During The Early Years of Parenting)
Elsewhere on the internets…
Via her humble beginnings, mastering in general mayhem: le petit rêve