Hello, summer! Get your check-list out.
With summer in full-swing and the endless pool and beach days ahead, you must be prepared with a toddler. Especially when you are staying a full day in the sun and water. Don’t forget the sunscreen, too! Check out some of my favorite must-haves you’ll need as you head to the water with your brood! Here is what I am packing:
1. Let’s not forget that cute model — my little man! You gotta cover-up. A beach hat is a must. Get this SwimZip hat for $19.99
2. A classic gingham UV 50+ swimsuit that protects while your little one plays in style. Get this SwimZip bathing suit for $29.99
3. A pop-up lid keeps sand away. Get this Piyo Piyo training cup for $9.29
4. Stay protected in cool shades. Get these sunnies from The Honest Company for $9.71
5. Everyone needs one of these snack bags in their beach bag! Get this Augie and Lola snack bag for $6
6. Because what’s a day at the beach without the perfect bonnet? Get this Little Sun Hat bonnett for $45
What are some of your must-haves to pack for your tot?