I don’t know about your kids, but I pretty much think my kids should be front and center on pretty much every magazine and poster. They‘re that cute. Well, I think so, anyway.
The cover story in the May 2013 edition of National Geographic explores a possible genetic link to human longevity, and postulates based on what scientists are now discovering that babies born today could live to be 120.
Photographing babies for the story was a challenge, but the results were so adorable that NatGeo decided that parents like me who believe their babies deserve to be splashed on magazine covers could have their big chance.
Click through for the four babies who made it onto the cover, and how you can get your little one on there, too:
All photos used with permission from National Geographic Magazine
More from Meredith on Babble:
- 10 Important Lessons We Could All Learn from Toddlers
- 7 Ways a Toddler is Exactly Like Your Annoying Co-Worker
- 11 Reasons Why Being a Toddler Rules
- 10 Things That are ONLY Funny to Toddlers
- 20 Whimsical Photos Capture the Darling Bond Between a Little Girl and Her Cat