Hi there, I’m BooBoo. My mom doesn’t use my real name on the internet because she’s afraid of the crazies (not you, them). I’m 3 years old, new here to Toddler Times and downright ready to rock your blog.
Because you asked, allow me to share a little bit about myself:
- I’m a big kid stuck in a toddler’s body. See, I have an 8 year old brother whose Nerf guns are entirely more interesting than Thomas the Train.
- I’ll do anything for fruit snacks. Anything.
- I’m a sleep staller.
- I once snuck out of the house to hang out with my 60 year old neighbor Bob because he has a motorcycle and I don’t.
- I’m learning to ride a bike without training wheels, or at least trying. Oh yeah, my helmet has a big Spiderman on it.
- I like preschool for two very specific reasons: fire drills and the ladies.
So that’s me, the little big boy with personality to spare. My mom is a blogger, which as far as I can tell really just means she likes to over share and embarrass me.
Sometimes toddlering is hard but I really like this gig so far. The mean streets of preschool and unearthly demands of listening and alphabet memorization are enough to drive any toddler to tantrum and I am no exception. Just like your awesome toddlers, I’m learning and growing every day and I can’t wait to share my toddler adventures with you! Well friends, it’s time for me to get into some trouble so I’ll let my mom take the keyboard and share a few words:
Hi, I’m Lori or Mommyfriend as I’m known in the blogosphere. Like BooBoo, I’m excited to be here and connect with you all on Toddler Times!
You may already know me from the following Babble articles:
Since no bloggy introduction feels complete without a parenting admission of some kind, I’m admitting right here and now: I don’t own my toddler, my toddler owns me. It’s a toddler’s world; I’m just living in it.
Toddler on my friends!