You guys. It doesn’t get much better than this. This right here is what parenting is all about. This makes up for all of the tantrums, snot smearing, food tossing, hair pulling and boob biting.
That moment when your toddlers are game for your antics and actively participate in putting on a show and dressing up in costumes? It’s amazing. Even costumes they don’t get, idolizing icons they haven’t a clue about. I love it when my kids let me indoctrinate them. I mean, it’s not like I’m teaching them to worship the Biebs, or Marilyn Manson, (although show me a toddler dressed up as such and I shall clap like a child in a candy store).
Joni Mitchell and Neil Young are a couple of the world’s greatest singer songwriters and intellectuals this crazy world has to offer. So. More toddlers dressed up as famous folkies please. Less cowboys and indians. That is all. I love you all.
If you’d like to see more pictures from our little photo shoot and how it all easily these last minute DIY Halloween costumes came together, come visit us over on my personal blog for a look-see!
Photography by Ratul Debnath of Image Pros
More Babbles From Selena…
- Happy Halloween From The World’s Best Father
- My Toddler’s Fever Led To a Febrile Seizure What You Should Know
- Toddler Approved: DIY Lego Figure Crayons
- 5 Ways To Do Date Night In: Parental Advisement Edition
- 13 Easy Halloween Craft and Activities For Toddlers
- 3 Years of Gratuitous Pumpkin Patch Photos & Counting
- The Evolution of the Cabbage Patch Kid: It’s Been 30 Years!
- DIY & Handmade Hallowe’en Costumes For Toddlers
- Momfession: I Do Time-Outs and Sometimes I Yell Too…
Elsewhere on the internets…
Via her humble beginnings, mastering in general mayhem: le petit rêve