One of the biggest challenges I’ve had with Wyndham beginning kindergarten has been lunch. Not so much in making his lunch, because yes. Foodie mom, right here.
It has moreso been in getting him to eat it. I’m walking a fine line between catering to my child with over-the-top, time-consuming lunches and making creative, bright, tasty, healthy food options. Anyone with toddlers knows that getting them to eat when they are in your company produces enough of a challenge.
Never mind when they aren’t in our care. I’m pretty passionate about making food fun, delicious, and healthy for my kids, so. Naturally I have some tips and ideas to share with y’all. Because making food for toddlers does require a little bit more effort, a little bit more pizazz. If, you know, you’re not a chef at a 5 star restaurant.
My school lunch ideas for toddlers are straight from my kitchen. Not recreating the wheel or anything here, just hoping to inspire. Simple yet creative enough food ideas that you can have packed in your little one’s knapsack in under 10 minutes. Let’s have those containers coming back empty!
Hey there Babble readers! If you didn’t know, I have an awesome Halloween giveaway happening on my personal blog this week with Wild Things Dresses! Check it out by clicking here!
More Babbles From Selena…
- Halloween Wild Things Giveaway
- Kindergarten Sucks! So Far…
- 10 Reasons Why I’m Glad My Kids Are Close In Age
- What NOT To Say To The Parents of Toddlers
- After-School Activities For Toddlers
- 10+ Things We Did (and Do) To Save Our Relationship (During The Early Years of Parenting)
- The Red Door Series: An Instagram Collection of My Adorable Toddlers
- The Essential Tips To Resovling Toddler Sibling Conflicts
Elsewhere on the internets…
Via her humble beginnings, mastering in general mayhem: le petit rêve