My Apple Picking Toddlers: A Comparative LookSelena Mills
The obligatory, yearly apple-picking trip. Something I look forward to with perhaps a tad bit too much anticipation. The simple joy that it brings all of us, most of all my toddlers – has turned into a rather charming way for me to document their growth.
Not only as siblings, but as individual little humans who are really starting to develop a true love for agriculture. My only regret this year is that I forgot the memory card in my card reader and only had my iPhone for this year’s pictures. That and I forgot to include myself in any of the pictures. Which is okay, I guess – just so long as I get that Pumpkin Patch family shot in. Then I’m good.
I posted a bunch of pictures from last year and this year, with some side by side comparisons today over on my blog. Come have a gander if you like that sort of thing. I promise some heavy amounts of cute are in store for you. I really do love watching my toddlers grow, however bittersweet.
Hey there Babble readers! If you didn’t know, I have an awesome Halloween giveaway happening on my personal blog this week with Wild Things Dresses! Check it out by clicking here!
More Babbles From Selena…
- Halloween Wild Things Giveaway
- Kindergarten Sucks! So Far…
- DIY Busy Bags For Toddlers
- 10 Reasons Why I’m Glad My Kids Are Close In Age
- What NOT To Say To The Parents of Toddlers
- After-School Activities For Toddlers
- 10+ Things We Did (and Do) To Save Our Relationship (During The Early Years of Parenting)
- The Red Door Series: An Instagram Collection of My Adorable Toddlers
- Flo The Comic: Conversations With a 3 Year Old
- The Essential Tips To Resovling Toddler Sibling Conflicts
Elsewhere on the internets…
Via her humble beginnings, mastering in general mayhem: le petit rêve