My husband threatened me with a lawsuit if I posted this video, but I think it’s totally worth it.
On Saturday morning he was having a dance party with our daughters Peony, 1, and Petunia, 4. And he really got into it, as all dads should.
When he saw I was videotaping it, however, he got all camera-shy. Or camera-angry, as was the case.
Either way, I think his performance still needs to be seen by the world. It’s how all dads should act with and for their kids.
Take a look:
Photo/video credit: Meredith Carroll
More from Meredith on Babble:
- 15 Hilarious Photos of a Grown Man Re-enacting Snapshots of Friends’ Babies
- 20 Dazzling Drag-Queen Portraits Showcase Intriguing Alter-Egos
- 11 Reasons Why Being a Toddler Rules
- Brave Photographer Has Lens Turned on Her as Strangers Gawk at her Weight (PHOTOS)
- The Battle They Didn’t Choose: A Husband Poignantly Documents His Wife’s Breast Cancer Fight (PHOTOS)
- 10 Things that are ONLY Funny to Toddlers