Peony, 17 months, is a lot of things: Cuddly, mellow, funny, engaging, eminently sweet and always hungry.
I’m now adding something else to her list: Quirky.
Yesterday she decided to eat a little differently.(What she ate didn’t change — she’ll eat anything and everything in sight. She’s was and remains a walking garbage disposal.)
She ate under the table. And in a big chair. And at a kids’ table. She’s hell-bent on loving her routine, so that she broke out of her routine so spectacularly (hey, she’s only 17 months old so everything she does is spectacular) was notable.
Take a look:
Photo credits: Meredith Carroll
More from Meredith on Babble’s Toddler blog:
- 15 Things About Toddlers That Make it All Worthwhile
- Thirsty Toddler Meme: For All I Do, This Bud’s for YOU? No Fair!
- BFFs: Japanese Toddler and French Bulldog Adorably Pass the Time Together (PHOTOS)
- 5 Common Toddler Sleep Problems and Solutions
- 17 Hilariously Absurd Plush Toys Your Toddlers Will Never Know They’re Missing