Lots of parents think their kids are the next great something. Whether it’s art, writing, singing or sports, they have stars in the their eyes when it comes to their offspring, as they should — after all, every kid deserves to have people in their lives who think they can do no wrong.
One family, however, just might be right. At least as it applies to their 17-month-old son and his golf-playing ability. It’s hard to know if a child that young really has what it takes.
That is, it’s hard to know until you watch the video of this toddler hitting some golf balls in a basement. Then you just kind of get that he might actually be onto something, and that someday that something will include a green blazer hanging in his closet.
Take a look:
More from Meredith on Babble’s Toddler blog:
- 10 Signs You’re Madly and Hopelessly, if Not Oddly, in Love with Your Toddler
- 7 Ways Toddlers and 39-Year-Olds are Pretty Much the Same People
- The Thing I Waited 16 Months and 6 Days to do with My Toddler
- 5 Glaring Ways Parenting Has Evolved Over the Past Century
- Are You Guilty of Thinking Any of These 5 Unhealthy Foods are Actually Good for Your Toddler
- If Nothing Else, Tell Your Toddler to be Grateful They Weren’t Born in Paris in the 1880s (PHOTOS)