Ninja-Like 3-Year-Old Easily Wins Game of Hide-and-Seek (VIDEO)Meredith Carroll
We might as well forget any pretense of suspension and just call it now: 3-year-old Scarlett is the all-time winner and champion of hide-and-go-seek.
Other tots will try. But they’ll giggle. They’ll peek. They’ll grow impatient and come out of hiding. Some will forget they’re hiding and fall asleep.
Not little Scarlett. She is a hide-and-go-seek master. She is a pro. She just gets it. Watching her play hide-and-go-see is like watching Michael Jordan play basketball or Usain Bolt run; you just know you’re in the presence of greatness.
Can you spot Scarlett in this video?
Source: The Huffington Post
Video credit: YouTube
Photo credit: iStockphoto
More from Meredith on Babble’s Toddler blog:
- 10 Signs You’re Madly and Hopelessly, if Not Oddly, in Love with Your Toddler
- 7 Ways Toddlers and 39-Year-Olds are Pretty Much the Same People
- The Thing I Waited 16 Months and 6 Days to do with My Toddler
- 5 Glaring Ways Parenting Has Evolved Over the Past Century
- Are You Guilty of Thinking Any of These 5 Unhealthy Foods are Actually Good for Your Toddler
- If Nothing Else, Tell Your Toddler to be Grateful They Weren’t Born in Paris in the 1880s (PHOTOS)