Part Dad - Part SwingsetMolly Thornberg
We are in the midst of the heat here in Texas. Going outside with the kids, it’s either to the pool or they have to wait until the evening when the weather cools down.
With 2 toddlers, we’ve been on the search for a swing set. When the weather is nice, it would be great for the little ones to burn off energy in the back yard. Perhaps we haven’t been thinking out of the box enough on this swingset thing. Perhaps we just need to have my husband double as a swingset.
Check out this video of the part dad – part swingset.
Not only would we save money, the husband would get a good work out and the swingset can be played with inside. The husband’s responses? No thanks, we’ll buy a swingset.
- 20 Toddler Birthday Shirts
- 15 “4th of July” Crafts for Toddlers
- 5 Tips for Watching Fireworks with Toddlers
- 25 Fun Activities to Add to Your Kids Summer Bucket List
- The Stupidest Way to Stop a Bleeding Finger
- 12 Things to Know About Toddlers and Great Wolf Lodge
- 15 Fun Star Wars Products for Toddlers
- 7 Free Stock Photography Websites