We’ve all been there… a toddler crying for the silliest reasons. One smart parent has captured photos of their son and created the latest viral Tumblr’s properly named Reasons My Son is Crying.
Do you have a kid that will cry because of well, anything – even if it’s something that he wanted you to do for him? I do. So frustrating!
Check out these hilarious situations from Reasons My Son is Crying:
LOL at all of the pics at reasonsmysoniscrying.tumblr.com
Molly blogs technology, parenting and geekery at Digital Mom Blog.
- 15 Easter Basket Goodies That Don’t Include Candy
- 7 Robots That Can Help You Around the House
- 10 Tips for Work at Home Moms
- How to Throw a Low Stress – Last Minute Birthday Party
- How to Throw a Birthday Party for Under $125