My little girls are funny. Neither can sit still for very long, and it’s rare that they sit together and agree on anything. Peony, 1, has a hard time verbalizing what she wants, but her facial expressions usually say it all.
Petunia, 4, doesn’t have a hard time conveying emotion through words. But she speaks a whole other language once the camera is turned on.
I looked over on Sunday and the two were sitting down quietly and flipping through a book together. It was a rare moment of quiet and cooperation. It was also short-lived. I don’t think having a camera trained on them helped, but when you spot a unicorn, you have to do what you need to capture it on film.
Take a look:
Photo credits: Meredith Carroll
More from Meredith on Babble’s Toddler blog:
- 15 Things About Toddlers That Make it All Worthwhile
- Thirsty Toddler Meme: For All I Do, This Bud’s for YOU? No Fair!
- BFFs: Japanese Toddler and French Bulldog Adorably Pass the Time Together (PHOTOS)
- 5 Common Toddler Sleep Problems and Solutions
- 17 Hilariously Absurd Plush Toys Your Toddlers Will Never Know They’re Missing