Snowboarding Toddler Hit the Slopes Before She Ever Started Walking or Talking (VIDEO)Meredith Carroll
There’s a joke about snowboarding:
What’s the difference between a beginning snowboarder and a snowboarding instructor?
It’s not terribly hard to learn to snowboard. Learning to walk, on the other hand, can take months to master.
But while snowboarding might not be the rocket science of sporting skills, when you’re not even able to walk, strapping into a board and not falling down is still a major accomplishment.
For 23-month-old Eden Grace Covaciu, snowboarding is like second nature. According to her mom (via KXAN.com), she actually started hitting the slopes when she was just six weeks old.
“With snowboarding we always want to get on the first run, so we wake up at 5:30 and we get her out of bed. And as soon as we mention snow she’s all excited about it…and knows that she’s going to the mountains,” Sharon Covaciu said.
Here’s a video of little Eden in action:
Photo/video credit: YouTube
More from Meredith on Babble’s Toddler blog:
- 15 Things About Toddlers That Make it All Worthwhile
- Thirsty Toddler Meme: For All I Do, This Bud’s for YOU? No Fair!
- BFFs: Japanese Toddler and French Bulldog Adorably Pass the Time Together (PHOTOS)
- 5 Common Toddler Sleep Problems and Solutions
- 17 Hilariously Absurd Plush Toys Your Toddlers Will Never Know They’re Missing