Lately my little ones have been fighting less and getting along more. Which means frame-able moments ahoy! Which also means that I’m savouring every moment of the development of their growing relationship and creating the best childhood for them that I can. While I might falter (oh, and I do), things have a good stride these days.
We all know that it probably won’t last, because if there’s one thing I can count on when it comes to being a parent, is that children and mothering are SO unpredictable. Having memories like this to look back on may prove to be a saving grace. They are quite cute, these sibling toddlers of mine, it’s true.
These are a few of my favourite captures over this past spring, because lets face it – we’re full-on into summer. May the ruffle-bottomed bathing suits, bouncy curls, sticky faces and pool-side days reign supreme!
More Babbles From Selena…
- Innocently Inappropriate: Children’s Drawings
- The Coolest Bedding For Toddler Boys (& Girls!)
- Comical? Creepy? Childhood Photos Reenacted
- 14 Ways My Girl Is Just Like Me
- Those Who Rock At Parenting (No Smug Moms & Dads Here!)
- The Dreaded Pink Eye: Causes, Symptoms & Treatments
- The Coolest Bunk Beds For Toddlers
- The Age-Evolution of My Traveling Toddlers
Elsewhere on the internets…
Via her humble beginnings, mastering in general mayhem: le petit rêve