Given that Valentine’s Day falls on the heels of the almighty gift fest that is Christmas, keeping it low-key is important.
To us at least. We’re don’t go over-board for the holidays anyways and try to keep it reeled in. No mountain of presents under the tree.
So yes, I’m down with getting my toddlers as couple of sweet V-Day gifts, especially when they’re so adorable and under 25 bucks!
The collection below is a list of things that I know either of my toddler’s would love to receive, sans candy.
I’m not saying there won’t be candy – but you can bet I’ll be making some sugar-free goodies to sate that desire.
Remember to order with enough time for shipping!
More Babbles From Selena…
- 5 DIY Fort Kits for Toddlers (and maybe adults)
- 5 Way I Beat Writer’s Block
- Toddler Yoga, it’s a thing.
- A&W’s Book Club
- Cupid made me do it.
- The politics of toddler hair (around here)
- On Getting Toddlers to Eat Their Greens
- 5 Healthy Snacks for Toddlers
- 5 Ways to Keep Fit When You Have No Time
- Natural Ways to Treat a Toddler’s Cold/Flu (That actually work!)
- Third time’s a charm? Oh potty-training…we’ll conquer you yet!
Elsewhere on the internets…
Via my humble beginnings, mastering in general mayhem: le petit rêve.