The time for our summer bucket list (not that I ever made anything official) is quickly coming to a close. We recently had the opportunity to stay at a friends house for the weekend and hit up some of the local attractions that have become a yearly tradition for us.
The first couple of times were sweet and more for us than them. It’s like the minute one has a child they can’t wait to do up a family outing like visiting their local zoo or amusement park. We’re lucky to live close enough to frequent a small theme park designed especially for small/young children.
Going to Centre Island has become something that I look forward to every summer. Click through to check out some of the fun Abby and Wyndham had during Stage 2 of their big city adventures! (You can see more of the whole weekend in this cute little vid.)
More Babbles From Selena…
- DIY Glow In The Dark Hula Hoops
- Back To School Shopping With A&W
- 10 Tips For Turning Your Toddlers Onto Music
- H&M Launches Online Shopping AND a Home Decor Section. REJOICE. (Oh and also my picks for toddler bedrooms.)
- Because Camping With Toddlers Isn’t Easy, But It CAN Be Fun. Some Pointers…
- The Most Incredibly Condescending, Sexist and Problematic Article Ever
- 10 Tips For Raising Healthy Eaters
Elsewhere on the internets…
Via her humble beginnings, mastering in general mayhem: le petit rêve