When you’re living in a winter
wasteland wonderland there are few things that a parent can do to keep their toddler active and happy. Without plopping them down in front of the screen or handing them the iPad, Leap Pad or whatever other form of technological amazingness we have built up in our ‘must keep toddlers happy/distracted’ arsenal, that is.
Hey now, don’t get me wrong…I’m all for that stuff. In moderation. I also like playing freely with my little ones and/or introducing them to developmental activities like a few of the ones in the roundup down there. You will notice that many of these are for those who live where it snows. Because, you know — that’s the hand I’ve been dealt.
Look no further, your own winter-time toddler arsenal just got that much stronger.
More Babbles From Selena…
- Family Holiday Traditions? You Bet.
- a Work at Home Mom’s Guide to Financial Freedom. Yes really. Give or take.
- On Making Magic For Your Toddlers This Season: (you get to make up the ‘rules’ as you go!)
- Give Your Plastic a Rest: Surprise Your Toddler (and Yourself) With a Handmade Holiday Gift
- Your Holiday Shopping? It’s Done >>> The Ultimate Toddler Gift Guide.
Elsewhere on the internets…
Via my humble beginnings, mastering in general mayhem: le petit rêve.