We’re in the middle of a little over-haul in the kiddos shared room, exciting times. Oh yes, indeed. I’ve always loved shopping for is bedding. Sheets, duvet covers, pillows…all of it.
There’s something calming and soothing about a new sheet set. A new blanket. A new quilt. Given my love for fabric and making quilts and decorative pillows in the past, clearly I won’t be giving up my addiction any time soon.
While I may not be making blankets, quilts and pillows for clients anymore, I still make them for my kiddos, although the time to do so has become a precious rarity. And I don’t plan on ever tackling the sewing of sheets.
Click through for my top picks in organic and unique bedding and sheet sets for little boys! (Or girls really, because c’mon…gender specific SHEETS? Psh! Who am I even kidding?!)
More Babbles From Selena…
- Comical? Creepy? Childhood Photos Reenacted
- 14 Ways My Girl Is Just Like Me
- Those Who Rock At Parenting (No Smug Moms & Dads Here!)
- The Dreaded Pink Eye: Causes, Symptoms & Treatments
- The Coolest Bunk Beds For Toddlers
- The Age-Evolution of My Traveling Toddlers
Elsewhere on the internets…
Via her humble beginnings, mastering in general mayhem: le petit rêve