The Dog Who Wants a Piece of a Toddler that No One Else Does (VIDEO)Meredith Carroll
There are few parents who haven’t sniffed their kids’ butts. Sometimes it’s an evil necessity (emphasis on evil) to determine if a diaper change is in order. As much as you love the scent of your tot, that scent is one we can all live without.
When it comes time to change a toddler’s diaper, everyone pretty much runs for the hills. It’s not cute baby poop anymore; toddler poop is a force to be reckoned with.
One dog, however, runs towards toddler diapers when everyone else is running away. In fact, this dog seems to want to eat the diaper. More power to him. You know, I guess.
Take a look:
Video credit: YouTube
Photo credit: iStockphoto
More from Meredith on Babble:
- ‘My Baby, Not My Child': Brave Woman Documents Giving Up Her Infant for Adoption (PHOTOS)
- ‘Up’ Fan Art Further Illustrates the Sweetness of a Poignant Story (PHOTOS)
- It Was Only a Matter of Time: Meet Hipster Mickey Mouse (PHOTOS)
- Bunny Babes! 15 Toddlers Who are All Ready for Easter
- ‘Flying Henry’ Magically Lands in Bookstores (PHOTOS)
- No Bunny Does Easter Like These 10 Awkward Easter Bunnies
- 10 Ways to Tell Your Second Child Apart from Your First