The good thing about toddlers is that they’re an excellent audience. You can blow your nose and they think it’s just about the funniest thing ever.
The great thing about toddlers is that you don’t even need to make them laugh because they do a fine job on their own cracking up.
One little girl was walking the dog and kept dropping the leash in order to watch the dog run with it dragging behind him. This, for some reason, was just about the most hysterical thing that could possibly happen to her.
Take a look:
Photo/video credit: cr8zypancakes/YouTube
More from Meredith on Babble:
- ‘My Baby, Not My Child': Brave Woman Documents Giving Up Her Infant for Adoption (PHOTOS)
- ‘Up’ Fan Art Further Illustrates the Sweetness of a Poignant Story (PHOTOS)
- Bunny Babes! 15 Toddlers Who are All Ready for Easter
- ‘Flying Henry’ Magically Lands in Bookstores (PHOTOS)
- No Bunny Does Easter Like These 10 Awkward Easter Bunnies
- 10 Ways to Tell Your Second Child Apart from Your First
- Your Bad-Hair Day Just Got Better: 10 Hilariously Awkward Hairdos That, Thankfully, Aren’t Yours
- 10 Things Never to do With or Near a Toddler
- 10 ‘Real Life’ Disney Princesses Deliver a Lovely Reality Without Spoiling the Fantasy