Most adults can think of only a few things more enjoyable than naps. When they’re able to squeeze one in, that is.
Most toddlers, on the other hands, have access to naps once or twice a day and they can think of anything more enjoyable than voluntarily laying down and going to sleep.
One toddler in particular discovered his crib holds many possibilities when awake that are much preferable to sleeping. Face plants, for instance.
Take a look:
Photo/video credit: YouTube
More from Meredith on Babble’s Toddler blog:
- 15 Things About Toddlers That Make it All Worthwhile
- Thirsty Toddler Meme: For All I Do, This Bud’s for YOU? No Fair!
- BFFs: Japanese Toddler and French Bulldog Adorably Pass the Time Together (PHOTOS)
- 5 Common Toddler Sleep Problems and Solutions
- 17 Hilariously Absurd Plush Toys Your Toddlers Will Never Know They’re Missing