No knives, no flame! I didn’t think it was possible, but this book has literally (I may be watching too much Parks & Rec) the best new thing in Wyndham’s world right now.
For those of you who are weary about involving your kids in the kitchen because you fear the mess, or the dangers – this book is for you.
For your kids.
Except for the messy part. Sorry, but that’s still going to happen and I’m going to go out on a limb here and say that mess is the partial definition of parenting, so.
The book is divided by courses, with none of the greasy junk that you will find in a lot of other kid’s cookbooks. The pictures are gorgeous and reel Wyndham in every-time. The alphabet cookies? Kid want to make them everyday. I feel like this is a book tat he can grow into, as he continues on his journey of learning to read and his love affair with cooking grows.
I am after all his mama, no way this kid isn’t going to continue loving to cook.
You can find the book on Amazon.
More Babbles From Selena…
- 5 Way I Beat Writer’s Block
- Toddler Yoga, it’s a thing.
- A&W’s Book Club
- Cupid made me do it.
- The politics of toddler hair (around here)
- On Getting Toddlers to Eat Their Greens
- 5 Healthy Snacks for Toddlers
- 5 Ways to Keep Fit When You Have No Time
- Natural Ways to Treat a Toddler’s Cold/Flu (That actually work!)
- Third time’s a charm? Oh potty-training…we’ll conquer you yet!
Elsewhere on the internets…
Via my humble beginnings, mastering in general mayhem: le petit rêve.