I don’t know about your toddler, but mine is lucky if, when she picks up a ball, she actually throws it (as opposed to it falling behind her when she cocks her arm back to get ready to launch). To be sure, she’s quite special. Just not as it applies to throwing things (well, other than her sippy cup on the ground, that is).
A toddler named Titus is special, however, when it comes to throwing things. In a basketball hoop. His parents recorded him from the time he was 18 months old until his second birthday throwing a series of trick shots. It’s not a trick. But it’s a serious treat.
Take my word for it: This video is worth your time and will blow your mind.
Photo/video credit: YouTube
More from Meredith on Babble’s Toddler blog:
- 15 Things About Toddlers That Make it All Worthwhile
- Thirsty Toddler Meme: For All I Do, This Bud’s for YOU? No Fair!
- BFFs: Japanese Toddler and French Bulldog Adorably Pass the Time Together (PHOTOS)
- 5 Common Toddler Sleep Problems and Solutions
- 17 Hilariously Absurd Plush Toys Your Toddlers Will Never Know They’re Missing