Have you heard of this? I remember it coming across my radar a while back when both of my two toddlers were still babies.
In my recent quest to manage my eldest toddler’s outbursts and aggression, I found a bunch of yoga videos for kids on YouTube and thought, sure; if it works for me, why shouldn’t it work for him?
Not only does Wyndham enjoy taking part, but little Abby at 18 months is getting her downward dog on too! My little yogis!
More Babbles From Selena…
- A&W’s Book Club
- Cupid made me do it.
- The politics of toddler hair (around here)
- On Getting Toddlers to Eat Their Greens
- 5 Healthy Snacks for Toddlers
- 5 Ways to Keep Fit When You Have No Time
- Natural Ways to Treat a Toddler’s Cold/Flu (That actually work!)
- Third time’s a charm? Oh potty-training…we’ll conquer you yet!
Elsewhere on the internets…
Via my humble beginnings, mastering in general mayhem: le petit rêve.