VIDEO: Mom Tip of the Week: How To Organize and Clean Up Your Children's ToysLauren Hartmann
I never realized until I had a child of my own just how quickly kid’s toys can get out of hand. Aside from just throwing everything out on the curb for garbage collection day (trust me, while they may be ugly and clutter-inducing, these toys do serve a purpose!), there are ways to keep your children’s toys in check. I have come up with a simple solution that works great for us and has even helped me to increase my productivity (BONUS!). Check it out!
Lauren Hartmann is the founder of The Little Things We Do, a blog about life and adventures in Portland Oregon. Follow her on Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest and Instagram or catch up on all of her posts here on Babble. More from Lauren:
- Thoughts On Beauty For My Daughter
- Autism and Early Intervention For Toddlers: 7 Signs To Keep In Mind
- “Wow! You’re Still Breastfeeding?!” Yep. Here’s Why.
- A Baby Weight Loss Update
- 8 Beauty Products You Already Have In Your Kitchen