VIDEO: Mom Tip of the Week: How To Transition From a Diaper Bag To a PurseLauren Hartmann
Your child is becoming more independent every day and gone are the days when you need to take 18,000 things with you just to run to the grocery store (thank goodness!). This is good news my friends! It means you can ditch that diaper bag and break out your cute purses again!
But, for those of you who are feeling a little skeptical or a little too attached to your diaper bag, I’m going to show you how you can “make it work!” (said in a Tim Gunn voice) for you!
Lauren Hartmann is the founder of The Little Things We Do, a blog about life and adventures in Portland Oregon. Follow her on Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest and Instagram or catch up on all of her posts here on Babble. More from Lauren:
- 7 Days of Style: Instagram Challenge
- Mom Boobs: Yep. I’m Going There.
- Babble Blogger Favorites: Diaper Disposal Units
- 10 Ways To Show Your Toddler Love
- 15 Black and White Basics For Your Toddler’s Wardrobe
- 10 Hard-Sole Shoes For Toddlers With Tiny Feet