VIDEO: Mom Tip of the Week: Make Mom FriendsLauren Hartmann
Just this week I shared my thoughts on friends without kids and now I’m here sharing a video about how you should make mom friends.
I swear this is just a coincidence and I’m not saying that you shouldn’t still have childless friends too. All of my friends without kids: I promise I love you!
BUT… I still think that it’s really important to have friends who are moms. Here’s why…
Lauren Hartmann is the founder of The Little Things We Do, a blog about life and adventures in Portland Oregon. Follow her on Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest and Instagram or catch up on all of her posts here on Babble. More from Lauren:
- 7 Days of Style: Instagram Challenge
- Mom Boobs: Yep. I’m Going There.
- Babble Blogger Favorites: Diaper Disposal Units
- 10 Ways To Show Your Toddler Love
- 15 Black and White Basics For Your Toddler’s Wardrobe
- 10 Hard-Sole Shoes For Toddlers With Tiny Feet