For business or press inquiries, contact Co-Publisher Rufus Griscom.
For advertising inquiries, contact Co-Publisher and VP of Sales Strategy Alisa Volkman.
Freelancers are welcome in all sections of Babble.
If you’re interested in writing for us, please follow these guidelines exactly:
- Use Babble search to see if your topic has been covered already.
- If not, indicate in the subject line of your email what section of Babble your piece would run: pregnancy, baby, toddler, kid, mom, celebrity,prodcuts, or food. Mom is the general category subsuming mom/parent identity, health, and relationship issues.
Example subject line: Article for Mom: I Hate Going to the Park, Am I the Only One?
- As concisely as possible, indicate if you’ve written for babble before (include links to articles) and include 3-4 links to other things you’ve written. If you’ve never been published, that’s ok. Just let us know.
- Tell us the topic of your piece in 1-2 lines maximum. If you can’t explain it easily, it’s not ready to pitch. Then explain your angle — your new contribution to the topic, what’s insightful/entertaining/counter-intuitive/poignant about your approach. For this, again, 1-2 lines maximum. If you’re not sure the angle or can’t express it quickly, it’s not ready to pitch.
- Give us the first paragraph of the piece and then an outline of the rest. If it’s a list, include a few sample entries.
- If the piece is already written, include it as an attachment.
- We are unable to accept submissions that have already been published elsewhere, including on personal blogs.
- Only submit a piece once and please don’t follow up. Because of the volume of submissions, we can’t respond to everyone who writes us. If you don’t hear back, assume we decided not to accept it. Sorry about that.
For news and features submissions, email email@example.com.
For mom, celebrity, style, and food submissions, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
For pregnancy, email email@example.com.
For baby, toddler, kid, and health submissions, or mom beauty submissions, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please send press releases and giveaway suggestions about products and fashion to email@example.com. This account is checked daily by our Giveaway Manager.
If you’re from a blog or a website and you’d like personalized, weekly updates on Babble’s most talked-about content, please send your contact info to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Product, book, CD and DVD samples can be sent to the Babble office:
Babble Media, Inc.
New York NY 10012
We and our bloggers follow FTC guidelines for product reviews. Products sent to our office for review are returned if special arrangements are made before the item is sent. Otherwise, remaining test samples and review copies are donated to charity; past recipients include Housing Works, Books for Soldiers, the Children’s Aid Society, and ReadThis. Please note that due to our small staff, we’re unable to do desksides, We also far prefer email to the phone.
Please note that because of the volume of email we receive, we aren’t able to respond to every submission, but we thank you for your interest in Babble!
Share What You're Reading
Turn on Social Sharing and join the conversation. Learn More
Turn ON sharing now!
Recently shared to your timeline:
- Loading activity...
Join the Coversation...in Real Time
Log in to Facebook to turn on your personal activity feed and see what your friends are reading, commenting on, and liking on Babble.
Further enhance your experience by turning on sharing to allow your own activity on Babble to be shared with your Facebook friends.
Simply click the "On" button and choose your level of sharing. You're in total control. Share everything or only the posts you choose. Reading about a sensitive topic? Toggle the sharing button to the "Off" position before reading the article or select "Share only posts I choose to share" in the share settings. You can always delete any item from your activity that you don't want shared, click to the next page for more info.
This app will collect your basic info and share your reading activity on Facebook.
Most Popular on Facebook
Your Babble Friends
Your Friends' Activity
Trending on Twitter