Seven Words I Never Thought I’d Type + Five Ways to Help Your Favorite ParkLaura Mayes
So, if you want to join me in supporting my favorite park … or if you also have a favorite park filled with memories that put you into full ugly cry, here are five things you can do to give it support, love and votes for this excellent “America Is Your Park” content….
1. Vote Online. Go to the America Is Your Park page, LivePositively.com/parks, and vote as often as you like between now and July 15, 2012.
2. Tell Your Friends. Spread the word on Facebook and invite your friends to join you in supporting your favorite park.
3. Follow Along to See How It’s Going. Check out the AIYP page to see how your park is doing. And then do #2 again. Now go to #4.
4. Go To Your Park and Check In on Facebook. (Represent!) Each “check in” on Foursquare from a park earns the park 100 votes!
5. Go Old-School Grass Roots…Activate! The Facebook site has a toolkit to help make it super easy to support your park with e-mails, letters and tweets. It event includes templates for print flyers and badges. One-stop shop for community organization…and go!
Good luck. I hope your park wins. Especially if your park is Ervin Chew…which I’m totally sure it is.
Support Ervan Chew Park, Best Park Ever. (And I totally saw those seven words coming.)
Photo credit: Coca-Cola
This is sponsored content from Babble and The Coca-Cola Company. All opinions expressed in the post are my own and not those of Coca-Cola. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. Only legal residents of the 50 U.S. (and D.C.) who are at least 13 years old and reside within the U.S. at the time of participation are eligible to vote for a Park. Participate on behalf of a Park by: July 15, 2012. The 3 most popular Parks will be offered a grant and there will be 1 Wild Card drawing at the end of the Contest to award an additional grant. To participate, for Official Rules, and complete details including grant descriptions, visit http://cokeurl.com/parksbabble. Void where prohibited. Click here to see more of the discussion.