Phil&Teds Smart Stroller Just Got Smarter! (Win It Now!)Casi Densmore-Koon
If you have followed me on Babble from day one, you probably know one thing about me — I love phil&teds. They never let me down and they are constantly upgrading old products and introducing new, innovative and unique designs.
Let me introduce you to one of my favorite strollers, the Smart stroller. It got a facelift and is now, better than ever. If that’s even possible. The complete compact stroller we all know and love makes city living with babe, super-easy. Ever so sleek & stylish with an oh-so-smooth compact fold, the city slicker is literally the smartest little stroller in town. I promise.
Complete with the only 4 modes you every really need from day one to 4 years. But here is the best part — you can color it your way and make stop traffic with the new, fully customized design. Loving it right? It is so fun to be able to choose colors that fit your personality, especially when you will be pushing the stroller everyday. The Smart’s stylish design is always turning heads and I am constantly getting stopped about the stroller.
Here is why I love it:
- Make it your own! Color it anyway you want. I love all the fun, bright colors you have to choose from.
- It’s compact with a smooth and easy fold. No more fighting with your stroller in the parking lot or as you hop on the subway.
- Oh-so-lightweight. Weighing less than 20lbs, 17 to be exact, you won’t need help lifting and it’s a breeze to push.
- The large sun hood is great for keeping those rays at bay.
- The best part for me is the unique aerocore seat design — it’s is so comfy for baby but, don’t stress over spills, it wipes clean in a second.
- Don’t let the size full you. The full size seat with leg support is to ensure the best ride – especially with the EVA wheels.
- You can make it a travel system. Purchase the car seat adaptors to attach your car seat for when you’re on-the-go.
- I love having options! The main seat reclines in rear and forward facing modes.
Don’t you want to win it? You’ll love it! But — if you can’t wait to win it, head over to Elephant Ears to buy it for $299. Over on cupcakeMAG Littles I am giving away a phil&teds Traveller so make sure you head over there to win too!
Enter to win below!
1. To enter, leave a comment on the post below telling us why you’d love this portable crib.
2. Only 1 entry per person is allowed.
3. This Giveaway entry period starts on Saturday, April 20th at 7:00:00 PM EST and ends on Friday, April 26th at 11:59:59 PM EST.
4. We will choose a potential winner in a random drawing on or about Friday, April 26th and send notice to that person via email. If you are a potential winner but fail to claim your prize within 10 days of us sending you notice or are otherwise in non-compliance with the Giveaway rules, then we will choose an alternate winner.
5. We will announce the winner here on or about Saturday April 27th at 12:00 PM EST.
6. No purchase necessary. Void where prohibited. Odds will depend on the number of eligible entries. See the complete general rules and eligibility requirements that apply to all Giveaways here.