- Sleep baby on his/her back.
- Sleep baby in his/her own sleep space, and use a firm mattress.
- Do not clutter the sleep space with pillows, blankets or crib bumpers.
- Keep baby cool, so he/she does not overheat.
- Use a fan in the nursery, to keep the air circulation moving and fresh.
For summer babies, the sleeping bags, crib sheets (NEW PRODUCT ALERT!) and swaddlers by aden + anais are perfect products to help baby start sleeping in the safest environment possible. Paul has one sleeping bag, and I think I’m going to order him a couple more this week.
Last week, to raise SIDS awareness, aden + anais wanted to gift one Baby’s First Year reader an amazing safe sleep package.
The winner of the aden + anais gift package is:
#455, Polly Valenzuela.
If you didn’t win, still consider picking up some aden + anais swaddle products!
- Jessica Simpson Can Now Focus On Losing Weight.
- 10 Mod baby blankets for spring.
- 10 Must Have Products for Baby’s First 3 Months
- 20 Seasoned Moms Offer Encouragement to First Timers