10 Must-Have Cyber Monday Beauty StealsMissy Pink Pistachio
The holiday hustle is in full swing! On Black Friday I was too busy stuffing face with leftover turkey to even think about shopping, so thankfully, it’s not too late to jump on the Cyber Monday beauty bandwagon to score some of this season’s best beauty deals for the holidays!
Follow along, as I share 10 of my must-have beauty steals accompanied by a round-up of online coupon codes!
1. Clarisonic Mia 1 of 11
Once you've tried it, there's no going back. Now is your perfect excuse to snag one before they sell out! This must-have Clarisonic Mia is a one-speed wonder —a professional quality skincare brush for smooth, radiant-looking skin.
To Purchase: Clarisonic Mia; $99 (+ free shipping while supplies last)
2. Lash Stash 2 of 11
Never let your lashes go hungry again! If you're anything like me, you're constantly trying new mascaras to make lashes look luscious! I'm batting my eyes over this amazing set that includes some of the beauty market's most coveted mascaras!
This set contains:
- Benefit They're Real Mascara
- Blinc Mascara
- BUXOM Lash Mascara
- Clinique High Impact Mascara
- LancÃ´me HypnÃ´se Drama
- Make Up For Ever Smoky Extravagant
- Sephora Collection False Eye Lashes in Celebrity
- Sephora Collection Outrageous Mascara
- Tarte Lights, Camera, Flashes Statement Mascara
- Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara
- Yves Saint Laurent Mascara Volume Effect Faux Cils Baby Doll
To Purchase: Sephora Favorites - Lash Stash Set; $45 ($145 value)
3. Peter Thomas Roth – Camu Camu Power 3 of 11
Ack! It's the Amazonian Camu Camu berry that has 30 times the vitamin C of an orange! No lie. With it's low molecular weight, it penetrates the skin and supports natural collagen growth for firmer, brighter, youthful-looking skin. I have been using this CC cream for several months now and can attest to this -- my skin looks better than ever. By the way, the CC cream alone is regularly $44, so know you can try the whole line for half the price!
To Purchase: Peter Thomas Roth Camu Camu Power C Set; $88 ($151 value)
4. Benefit Cosmetics – Little Love Potions 4 of 11
If this slide had sound, you'd hear an explosion of giggles — I'm kind of a HUGE Benefit fan! I've been eyeing hoola and the POREfessional for awhile now. Welp! Into the shopping cart, you go! Hurry because these little love potions won't last long!
This set contains:
- The POREfessional
- It's Potent Eye Cream
- High Beam in Luminescent
- Posietint in Poppy Pink
- Stay Don't Stray in Light/Medium
- Watt's Up
- BADgal Lash Mascara
- "That Gal"
- Hoola Bronzing Powder
- Ultra Pulsh - Hoola Lip Gloss
To Purchase: benefit Cosmetics — Little Love Potions; $36 ($90 value)
5. Buxom Show-Stopping Lip Collection 5 of 11
If there was an Academy Award for the best lip creams and glosses, Buxom would take the trophy! Compiled in a set 15 of Buxom's best sellers, your lips will plump, tingle, and shine with these show-stopping glosses!
To Purchase: Buxom Shimmer & Shake Lip Collection; $59 ($135 value)
6. Draw the Line 6 of 11
Where do you draw the line when it comes to a killer deal? With six of the most highly rated liners, this set definitely stays within the lines! Play around with black and brown liquids, pencils, and other liners galore! This set contains two of my personal favorites: Urban Decay 24/7 and Stila Stay All Day. So, get on your knees and say, yes please!
This set contains:
- Make Up Forever Aqua Eyes Eyeliner in Black
- Sephora Collection Long-Lasting 12HR Wear Eye Liner in 02 Glitter Black
- Stila Stay All Day Waterproof Liquid Eye Liner in Black
- Eyeko Skinny Liquid Eyeliner in Black
- Stila Smudge Stick Waterproof Eye Liner in Stingray
- Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Double Ended Eye Pencil in Perversion and Demolition
To Purchase: Sephora Favorites - Draw The Line; $30 ($79 value)
7. Living Proof – The Full Collection 7 of 11
Be living proof (or maybe more appropriately termed, living POOF!) that this haircare system adds extra oomph to any tresses! An award-winning line of thickening products will make even the finest, flattest hair look and feel like it belongs to Rapunzel's twin sister. Plus this set is small enough to take with you for holiday traveling! For only $10, I'll take two!
To Purchase: Living Proof The Full Collection; $10 ($24 value)
8. Marc Jacobs Rollerball Trio 8 of 11
Roll on the scent that suits your little fancy in any of Marc Jacob's signature scents: Daisy, Daisy Eau So Fresh, and Dot! Each is light, bubbly, and perfectly playful! If you chance to be extra sweet this holiday season, keep one for yourself and give the other two away as gifts!
To Purchase: Marc Jacobs Rollerball Trio; $39 ($66 value)
9. bareMinerals – Crystalized Full Face Collection 9 of 11
You've heard of the eight wonders of the world, haven't you? Well, check out these eight holographic and iridescent jaw-dropping beauty wonders! Complete an entire head-turning crystallized look like you've never seen before. I can foresee a night out to watch the ball drop on New Year's Eve, am I right?
This set contains:
- Mesmerized Liner Shadow in Dark Charcoal
- Steam Eyecolor in Metallic Silver Shimmer
- Golden Gate Radiance All-Over Face Color
- bareMinerals READY® Eyeshadow 2.0, The Magic Wand in Presto (almond satin) and Abracadabra (shimmering slate)
- Marvelous Moxieâ„¢ Lipstick in Break Away (luscious mauve)
- Marvelous Moxie Lipgloss in Hypnotist (holographic violet-peach)
- Lash Dominationâ„¢ 10-in-1 Volumizing Mascara in Intense Black
- Double-Ended Shade and Line Brush
To Purchase: bareMinerals Crystalized Full Face Collection; $54 ($146 value)
10. Ciate – Tree Trinkets 10 of 11
How's this for adorable — little glitter nail polish tree trinkets? Talk about decking your tree with cute girly goodies! I think I'm about to fa-la-la-la around the neighborhood and drop one off to each of my lady friends!
To Purchase: Ciate Tree Trinkets; $21 ($50 value)
Coupon Codes 11 of 11
To make your Cyber Monday shopping a bit easier, I've put together a few coupon codes found around the web:
- Butter London: 20% off site-wide (excludes "last-call") and 50% off "last —call" items with code: CYBER13 (11/29 12/2)
- Sephora: Free Shipping on orders of $25 or more code: SHIPNOW
- Becca Cosmetics: 20% off free shipping on $50 purchases with code: FAMILY13 (ends 12/2 midnight PST)
- Josie Maran: 25% off with code: ARGAN25 (ends 12/2)
- Nordstrom: beauty gifts with purchases
- Ulta: Save $10 off $50+ with code: 105706
- Ulta: Free shipping on any $25 purchase with code: JINGLE13
- Nars Cosmetics: 20% off + free shipping with code: NARSFRIENDS (ends 12/2 11:59 EST)
- Beauty.com: Save up to 25% off top brands, no coupon code required (ends 12/4)
- Origins: Get $10 off + free shipping on any order of $25 or more with code: TENOFF (ends 12/2)
- Smashbox: 25% off everything with $50+ purchase with code: HOLIDAY25 (ends 12/2)
- Drugstore.com: 25% off Philosophy products, no coupon code required