Goat cheese is a wonderful addition to salads and often makes appearances in appetizers. And while these are great uses for goat cheese, it is equally as wonderful served in the main dish! This tangy yet creamy cheese can really make a recipe something special!
These 10 savory main dishes featuring goat cheese are sure to turn your dinner into something creative, delicious, and impressive for both guests and family members alike.
1. Mushroom & Goat Cheese Flautas
This recipe for flautas comes from Padma Lakshmi, so you know it has to be good!
2. Roasted Veggies With Goat Cheese And Lentils
Roasted vegetables and goat cheese is a perfect pairing, and adding lentils makes it a hearty and healthy meal.
3. Kale, Cranberry, And Goat Cheese Salad
Sometimes a salad is just what you need for dinner, and this salad recipe topped with a lemon vinaigrette is delish!
4. Chipotle Steak Tacos With Goat Cheese And Caramelized Onions
These tacos look just about to die for!
5. Radish And Goat Cheese Pizza With Spicy Mixed Greens
This pizza is both beautiful and delicious!
6. Sausage, Goat Cheese And Arugula Stuffed Peppers
The spiciness of the sausage and arugula pairs beautifully with the creaminess of goat cheese in these delectable stuffed peppers.
7. Vegetable Tart With Goat Cheese
This elegant dish will have everyone begging for more!
8. Goat Cheese And Zucchini Blintzes
I love the fun twists on classic cheese blintzes in this recipe, both with the use of goat cheese and cilantro.
9. Goat Cheese Cannelloni
Both the sauce and the filling in this pasta dish contains tangy and delicious goat cheese yum!
10. Pumpkin Goat Cheese Risotto
A warm, creamy bowl of risotto is one of my favorite dinners adding goat cheese to the sauce just makes that creamy goodness all the better.