It cannot be denied that peanut butter and chocolate are a match made in heaven! Even I (someone who hates peanuts and even the smell of peanut butter) am totally over the moon for this magical flavor combination.
This collection of peanut butter and chocolate recipes is to die for and when you do will send you straight to heaven. These 26 recipes run the gamut of desserts, each incorporating peanut butter and chocolate in a unique and delicious way:
1. Magic Peanut Butter Middles
I don’t have much to say about this recipe except that it is perfection: definitely one of our family’s favorite cookie recipes.
(via This Week for Dinner)
2. Peanut Butter Bars With Ganache Frosting
This recipe may look fancy, but it is simple to prepare and filled with creamy goodness.
3. Vegan Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Pie
Light and fluffy, this vegan pie has almost a cheesecake-like texture that will have you begging for more!
4. Molten Chocolate Peanut Butter Cake
I am a sucker for molten lava cakes and can’t even imagine how delicious one of these cakes would be with molten peanut butter pouring out! The recipe is also low carb and gluten free, too.
5. Mini Chocolate Peanut Butter Shooters
These shooters are beyond adorable and are filled with peanut butter cream and chocolate ganache.
6. Chocolate Peanut Butter Cup Cheesecake Squares
These cheesecake squares are packed with gooey goodness and are perfect for serving at parties … or, let’s be real, anytime at all.
(via Chocolate Moosey)
7. Peanut Butter Chocolate Cake Bites
This recipe is a favorite of Kelsey from Kelsey’s Essentials on The Cooking Channel and wow, I can see why!
8. Homemade Peanut Butter Cups
Peanut butters cups are the quintessential peanut butter + chocolate treat, and you can make them yourself at home likety- (and likety and likety) split.
9. Chocolate Peanut Butter Puff Balls
These tasty treats are healthier, with no added sugar and lots of yummy whole grain goodness!
10. Peanut Butter S’mores Baked Doughnuts
Are you kidding me, here? These look amazing!
(via I Heart Eating)
11. Chocolate Chip Pretzel Squares
This salty-sweet, chewy-crunchy treat is one that I will for sure be unable to resist.
12. Salted Chocolate Peanut Butter Marshmallow Fudge
I was so happy to find this recipe because a collection of peanut butter and chocolate recipes simply must include some fudge!
(via Vintage Kitchen Notes)
13. Chocolate Peanut Butter Squares
These squares may look dainty, but they pack a flavorful punch.
14. Peanut Butter Cup Cupcakes
Not only do these cupcakes sound delicious, they are gorgeous.
(via 52 Kitchen Adventures)
15. Two-Minute Chocolate Peanut Butter Cake
Any recipe that promises to have the creamy goodness of chocolate and peanut butter in my belly in approximately two minutes is a friend of mine.
16. Peanut Butter Snickers Cheesecake Brownie Pie
Peanut Butter Snickers cheesecake brownie pie is like the mutt of the dessert world, and that mutt turns out to be the best breed of dessert ever!
(via Inside BruCrew Life)
17. Chocolate Chip Cookies Stuffed With PB Cups
I thought I’d seen every kind of chocolate chip cookie there is, but I was oh so wrong! Stuffing them with peanut butter cups sounds like a completely genius idea.
18. Fluffernutter Carmelitas
These chewy bars look absolutely divine.
(via I Heart Eating)
19. Peanut Butter Banana Chocolate Crepe Cake
Nicole claims this is one of the best cakes she’s ever tasted and, quite frankly, I believe her!
20. Peanut Butter Hot Chocolate
This is like drinking a warm peanut butter cup from a mug, and that sounds like something we should all try.
21. Chocolate Peanut Butter Cup Ice Cream
Summer may be coming to a close, but there’s always room for ice cream, especially when peanut butter and chocolate are involved!
(via The Messy Baker)
22. Chocolate Peanut Butter Torte
This elegant dessert is layered with with all kinds of amazing flavors.
23. Vegan Chocolate Peanut Butter Mousse
This creamy, simple, and luscious dessert is dairy-free but taste-ful!