As we approach Thanksgiving, cranberries are top of mind and with good reason. They are delicious! While they are obviously great in desserts and simple as sauce complementing the turkey, cranberries are a very versatile ingredient that go well in all kinds of savory dishes. The tart sweetness of cranberries give a nice balance of flavor to savory foods. These 2o savory cranberry recipes will not only make your mouth water but they might even have you skipping the sauce altogether this November!
1. PUMPKIN AND CRANBERRY CROSTINIS WITH MAPLE AND BRIE
These crostinis are the perfect fall appetizer!
2. BARBECUE CRANBERRY CHICKPEA WRAP
This wrap is healthy and easy and filled with all kinds of wonderful flavor, from sweet cranberries to smoky barbecue chickpeas.
3. WINTER FRUIT AND FETA SALAD WITH CRANBERRY BALSAMIC DRESSING
This winter salad sounds great, but the cranberry balsamic dressing is what’s really catching my eye. Yum!
4. BRAISED PORK WITH CRANBERRIES
This recipe is simple and filled with wonderful flavor.
5. STUFFED TURKEY CUTLETS WITH PUMPKIN BRIE SAUCE AND CRANBERRY CHUTNEY
These stuffed turkey cutlets are smothered in a pumpkin sauce as well as a cranberry sauce, a great combination of cool weather flavors.
6. SPINACH, ALMOND AND ORZO SALAD WITH CRANBERRIES
Cranberries are always a great topping for salad and I especially love them paired with crunchy almonds in this yummy orzo salad.
7. PUMPKIN QUINOA BOWL
This bowl of fall deliciousness is vegetarian and gluten-free.
8. KALE SALAD WITH PARMESAN AND DRIED CRANBERRIES
This all-season salad is easy to throw together and a great way to get some nutrition on your dinner plate.
9. CRANBERRY CHIPOTLE BBQ PULLED PORK SLIDERS
These zippy cranberry chipotle BBQ sliders are great as a holiday appetizer or even as a main dish!
10. FALL-INSPIRED SPINACH SALAD
This hearty spinach salad is perfect for fall and features a delicious homemade dressing.
11. RED CABBAGE SALAD WITH CRANBERRIES
This salad tastes better the second day, so it’s a great make-ahead side dish for Thanksgiving!
12. CRANBERRY BRIE BITES
These cute little appetizers have a nice combo of salt, sweet and tart.
13. KALE, CRANBERRY AND GOAT CHEESE SALAD WITH MEYER LEMON VINAIGRETTE
Kale and cranberries just go together! This salad features a yummy Meyer lemon vinaigrette.
14. CRANBERRY BACON GUACAMOLE
Cranberries in guacamole? You betcha! This dip is mighty delicious and sure to please!
15. BRUSSELS SPROUTS WITH BACON, CRANBERRIES AND PECANS
Brussels sprouts get a bad rap, but they really are delicious, especially mixed with the likes of cranberries and bacon.
16. FALL SALAD WITH HOMEMADE BLUE CHEESE DRESSING
The sweetness of cranberries balances the flavor of blue cheese in this fall salad.
17. PUMPKIN SEED, CRANBERRY AND FETA SALAD
I love the autumn combination of pumpkin seeds with cranberries in this simple salad.
18. SLOW COOKER ROAST PORK WITH CRANBERRY PINEAPPLE SAUCE
With only 5 minutes of prep time, this handy slow cooker recipe results in melt-in-your-mouth deliciousness.
19. GARLIC PISTACHIO CRANBERRY TARTS
The name pretty much says it all with these tasty little morsels!
20. POMEGRANATE BRISKET WITH CRANBERRY SUCCOTASH
This brisket gets taken to a whole new level topped with cranberry succotash.