Mornings are always rough, but when you’re a parent, they’re 10 times crazier. From getting the kids ready for school to cleaning the breakfast mess they made, it can be difficult to even spare a few minutes to brew yourself a cup of coffee. Thankfully, we have a recipe that’ll help make your mornings a bit easier.
Requiring only three ingredients, these Coffee Fudge treats are super simple to make. They offer a rich, fudgey texture at just the right amount of sweetness. Snag some dark chocolate, coffee, and heavy cream to whip these coffee-filled chocolate cubes up the night before, and have them ready to grab-and-go the next morning!
Editor’s Note: Babble participates in affiliate commission programs, including with Amazon, which means that we receive a share of revenue from purchases you make from the links on this page.
3-Ingredient Coffee Fudge
adapted from Chocolate Covered Katie
Makes: ~ 15 servings
- 12 ounces dark chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup heavy cream
- 3 tablespoons coffee
- Straws (like these from Amazon)
- Silicon ice cube tray (like this from Amazon)
- Combine the chocolate chips and heavy cream in a microwave-safe bowl. Microwave on high for 30-second bursts, stirring between each, until the chocolate is melted and smooth for about 1 to 1 1/2 minutes.
- Stir in the coffee.
- Divide the melted chocolate mixture, filling the molds just to the top. Tap the tray on the counter after they are filled to release air bubbles.
- Cut paper straws in half and place one into each chocolate cube mold. Freeze for at least 4 hours before removing from mold.