Now that summer is here in full swing, my collection of agua recipes will come out in full force. Two powerful entities trying to battle out one another. I combat the heat with agua, and so far it seems to be working. This refreshing agua in particular is a dazzling one. The combo of strawberry and cucumber work extremely well together. I think cucumber works well with almost any fruit. Pour it over ice and you’ll be able to face any heat wave with agua in hand. Enjoy!
Agua De Fresa Y Pepino 1 of 5
Pour this refreshing strawberry and cucumber water over ice and sip with a straw. I adore this agua so much I had to find the tallest glass I had!
Ingredients 2 of 5
The two simple main ingredients of this delicious agua. Strawberries and cucumbers.
Chopped And In The Blender 3 of 5
Chop all ingredients and add to blender.
Sugar 4 of 5
Pour the sugar over the top of the fruit.
Add Water 5 of 5
Add one cup of water to blender to blend in sugar and fruit. Blend on high till smooth.
Ingredients for agua de fresa y pepino:
- 16 – ounces of strawberries (stems removed)
- 2 – small cucumbers or 1 large hothouse (peeled and cut into chunks)
- 1 1/2 – cups sugar
- 2 – limes (juiced)
- 9 – cups water
- In a blender add strawberries and cucumber chunks.
- Then pour in sugar and 1 cup of water.
- Blend until completely smooth.
- Pour fruit blend into a pitcher.
- Pour lime juice into fruit blend, and remaining 8 cups of water into pitcher and mix well.
- Place in the fridge over night and pour over ice.
For more recipes from Nicole Presley click over to her blog: Presley’s Pantry
Nicole loves pinning. Follow her on Pinterest.