Amazing Vegan Cooking Videos by Veggietorialskathypatalsky
The cooking video world is vast and ever-expanding as more and more bloggers experiment with this complex medium to craft inspiring, helpful, funny and delicious looking cooking tutorials and mini shows. And when I recently discovered Veggietorials YouTube channel I knew I had to share it with the world. From a must-see, creative-fun post on sticky buns, to a genius tutorial on making KimChi Fried Rice Balls, this is one YouTube channel to check out! And YouTube seems to agree, since Cobi’s channel is an “On the Rise” YouTube nominee for February! Get the scoop on Cobi and watch her videos! And maybe muster up the courage to make some sticky buns (with Cobi’s help!)..
And you can vote for Veggietorials in YouTube’s “On the Rise” competition here!
(To vote: Click the “check mark” next to Veggietorials and click the “X” next to the three other names. It’s important to do both)
image: Cobi Kim, Veggietorials (video screenshot)
More on Family Kitchen:
* 9 Reasons to LOVE February Food
* 7 Easy Tips for Low Sodium Cooking
* Queen Cake with Fresh Fruit
* 10 Tropical Recipes to Cheer Up Winter Weather
* Red Beans and Rice Mardi Gras Veggie Burger
* 22 Pretty in Pink Valentine’s Day recipes
* Cheezy “Kale Chip” Kale side dish
* 16 Creative Sweet Potato Recipes
* Double Chocolate Cake loaf