With so much effort put into getting the kids ready for school again, you really deserve a cocktail, or two. And what better way to celebrate than with an apple-filled version? The Apple Cocktail mixes apple brandy and cider, lemon juice, simple syrup, and muddled apples for a refreshing taste you can’t resist. Add a cinnamon stick for an extra flavorful kick!
- 1/4 of an apple, cut into wedges (plus a slice for garnish)
- 2 ounces calvados (or apple brandy)
- 1 ounce apple cider
- 1/2 ounce simple syrup
- 1/2 ounce fresh lemon juice
- Cinnamon stick, for garnish
- In the bottom of a pint glass or cocktail shaker, muddle apple.
- Add ice, along with calvados, apple cider, simple syrup, and fresh lemon juice.
- Shake in cocktail shaker, and then strain it into a glass of ice.
- Garnish with an apple slice and cinnamon stick.