Editor’s Note: Babble is a part of The Walt Disney Company.
This chocolate pudding is so delicious, your family will never guess it’s so nutrition-packed. It’s filled with bananas, dates, coconut water, almond butter, cocoa powder, and … avocado!
Fruit, coconut, and fresh mint add a beautiful and healthy garnish to the top. You’ll find yourself licking your spoon for any last drops of this recipe.
Avocado Chocolate Pudding
Makes: 5 servings
- 10 dates, pitted and roughly chopped
- 1-2 cups coconut water
- 2 ripe bananas
- 1/2 avocado, pitted and scooped
- 1/4 cup creamy, unsweetened almond butter
- 1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 banana, sliced
- 1/2 cup strawberries, sliced
- 1/4 cup blueberries
- 1 tablespoon unsweetened coconut flakes
- Mint sprig (optional)
- In a high-powered blender, blend dates with half of the coconut water until smooth.
- Add other half of the coconut water and remaining ingredients. Blend until smooth.
- Fill a bowl with 1/2 cup of the pudding.
- Garnish with banana and strawberry slices, a few blueberries, a sprinkling of coconut, and sprig of mint. Repeat for the remaining pudding bowls.
The Mickey Check is a quick and easy way for families to identify healthier food options in stores, online, on-air, at Disney theme parks, and other places where Disney products are sold. Click here for more Mickey Check recipes.More On