These cute sailboat snacks are better-for-you versions of deviled eggs: hold the mayo, add the yum!
They’re simple, fresh, and perfect for any summer get together.
Avocado Deviled Egg Sailboats
- 3 hard boiled eggs, cut in half
- 1 large ripe avocado
- 2 teaspoons lime juice
- 1 teaspoon cilantro
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- Triangle tortilla chips (for sail)
- Remove the cooked yolks from the egg halves and place in a bowl.
- Cut avocado in half, remove the meat, and add to the bowl.
- Add the remaining ingredients and mash together well with a fork.
- Add the mixture to the egg halves.
- Place a triangle tortilla chip on top of each to create a sailboat.
Article Posted 2 years Ago