Buffalo Chicken Deviled EggsBrooke McLay
Hey yo. It’s Super Bowl weekend and it’s time you get your game on. As in your game egg. This is eighteen times better than a game face, because game eggs take all the savory wonder of Buffalo Chicken then mix them together to make a batch of deviled eggs with a twist on the traditional. Whether you’re prepping a full meal or a menu focusing on appetizers and beer, these incredibly easy Buffalo Chicken Deviled Eggs will add a whole lot of spunk to your weekend eats!
Buffalo Chicken Deviled Eggs
- 1 dozen eggs, boiled, cooled, peeled, and cut in half
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup buffalo wing sauce
- 1 (5 ounce) can chicken, drained
- 3 tablespoons finely chopped carrots
- 3 tablespoons finely diced celery
- 3 tablespoons finely diced cucumbers
- 1 teaspoon finely chopped onion
- 1/3 cup blue cheese
Spoon yolks from each egg, place in a medium bowl. Add the mayonnaise, wing sauce, chicken, carrots, celery, cucumbers, onion, and 1/4 cup of the blue cheese. Stir until well mixed. Spoon the chicken mixture back into the center well of each egg white. Drizzle with sauce, if desired. Sprinkle with blue cheese before serving.