Buffalo Chicken Game-Day DipBabble Editors
How do I support my favorite teams? Eating my favorite football-inspired foods, obviously. Is there really any other way?
Serve this dip in a loaf along with crackers and veggies. With this simple dip, all your guests will be happy (even if their team is losing).
Buffalo Chicken Dip
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup cayenne pepper sauce (such as Frank’s Red Hot)
- 1/2 cup blue cheese dressing
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella
- 2 (12.5-ounce) cans shredded chicken
- Whole grain or pretzel loaf
- Cheese stick
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- Mix cream cheese, cayenne pepper sauce, blue cheese dressing, mozzarella, and chicken in a bowl. Then pour into a casserole dish and bake in the oven for 20 minutes.
- To make the bread bowl, cut out an oval shape into the top of the loaf and scoop out any extra bread.
- Pour dip into bowl. Then break apart string cheese and place on top to look like football laces.