Send your family on the ultimate Easter egg hunt with these Cadbury Nutella Croissants. This recipe hack only take 15 minutes and is oh so delicious.
All you need for this ooey gooey dessert recipe are three basic ingredients: a can of croissant dough, Nutella (yum), and a Cadbury egg (double yum). Top it off with chocolate syrup, fresh raspberries, and powered sugar to take it to the next level of indulgence. Your family won’t be able to tell this gourmet dessert was made right in your kitchen.
Cadbury Nutella Croissants
- 1 can of croissant dough
- 6 Cadbury eggs (or other caramel chocolates)
- Chocolate syrup (optional)
- Fresh raspberries (optional)
- Powered sugar (optional)
- Preheat oven to 300 F.
- Roll out your croissant dough and cut along the markings to make 6 triangles.
- Add Nutella at the base of the triangle, about an inch thick. Then place the Cadbury egg on top of the spread.
- Roll up and pinch ends. Bake for 10 minutes.
- Garnish each croissant with chocolate syrup, fresh raspberries, and powered sugar, if desired.